Strawberry Pudding~kids recipe
Fresh Strawberries are not only delicious, but also, it’s a pleasure for the eye. They look Divine .
That’s why kids also love it. Its sweet fragrance is really endearing.
Now some significant facts about this magical fruit.
Studies say that: This small fruit can be a natural alternative to many medicines. They help in
1. Cancer Prevention2. Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention.
3. Cardiovascular Health.
4. Strawberries are an excellent source of dietary fiber and Vitamins C and K.
So,Don't you think you should add this fruit to your daily diet?
STRAWBERRY PUDDING RECIPE:
This pudding is the result of my experiment. Delicious and healthy, for sure.No artificial color or essence added.
Fresh Strawberries –8-10 noSugar- 6 tbsp
Milk – 1 cup
All Purpose flour -1 tbsp
Whipping cream – ½ cup
Method of Preparation
1. Mash Strawberries and add 2 -3 tsp sugar, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Add mashed strawberries to this custard.
4. Now fold in ½ cup whipping cream. Now we’ll get fluffy light pudding mixture .
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours (Alternatively, keep it in freezer for ½ an hour )
Delicious, soft and silky pudding is READY!!!